Saturday, February 25, 2012

Letter About Stars

30th June 2011

Hi love, I'm writing this on a plane right now it's 1.22 AM your time and it's 4.22 AM Melbourne Time. I was just finished watching a movie and after it's finished I look up the window and did you know what I saw? I saw a thousands and THOUSANDS OF STARS!! right by my window it was so close to me I can barely touch it grab one and take it home for you. This view is breathtaking :)

I wish I could wake you up and saw hunny, look at those stars! I bet you would be as amazed as I am right now... :) I mean OMG seriously, look at those Goddamn stars!!! :D

And right below it i could see some light from ships. But they are not as bright & close as the stars!
This Moment right here made me miss you the most. I miss the excitement  on your face when I tell you things! :) . But this moment right now as I'm writing you this, you must be sleeping in your bed and dream about me :)

But that's ok, 'cause I'm right next to you we're never apart, we're always together, right? :)
Okay I'm going to stop writing now because I'm going to stare at those stars again.
And I'll be right next to you when you wake up this morning

I love you! :)






BTW as I was writing this the lights on the plane was completely off and as soon as I'm finished it's on again and now I'm pissed off! :p

1 comment: