Sunday, July 22, 2012

Surat Dari Iglo

Hey..You
You've showed me the world,
You've brought me to the place that i never visit,
You've tough me a lot of new things,
You used to be a builder of my imagination.


But now, you're gone
No, you're not, you are just suddenly disappear.


But then i think again, 
You're not gone or disappear,
This is how you tell me to find the way to the world that you have showed to me,
This is how you tell me to go to those place,
This is how you teach me to learn my lesson
and
This is how you let me to build my own imagination.


Deep down, I never think you bad,
Deep down, I never got you wrong.


Even when you're not around anymore, you still teach me that realise is British and realize is US, :) .


This is not about my suffering, not about to bring you back to the memories, I found you happy there and that's enough.
This is how i thanks to you, how i thanks a lot to you, for the experience and for everything.


I know that must be a lot of mistakes in my grammar and in me of course, but heeey, I'm not writing about me anyway, hehe.


I'm not "going to ask you one more time"..hehe...no no..
I'm not going to fix my grammar in this latter, this is my final exam, :) .


and this is 23rd of July, in GMT+7 and you know why i use GMT+7. Go catch your world Pocahontas, happy birthday.


-tistepi-


1 comment:

  1. galo kali baca blogmu ini bang zzzzzzzzzzzz -__________-

    ReplyDelete